WE TURN OUR CLIENT’S VISIONS into “real life” meetings, programs or special events.
- We take our clients’ ideas and develop programs that meet the needs of both our clients and participants.
- Participants leave our programs feeling that they have gained added value by attending the event.
SOME OF OUR MAJOR program planning and training projects include:
- Served as program developer and event coordinator for the:
- A.G. Gaston Conference (2005-2017), an annual two-day event addressing the challenges facing African American businesses in Birmingham and celebrating the benefits that those businesses bring to the community. View a Photo Gallery of this event.
- Alabama MicroEnterprise Network (AMEN) Forum (2012-2017), an all-day forum designed to highlight the economic impact that microbusinesses have on Alabama and the nation.