We started our journey with ASALH in 2009 when their conference was in Birmingham, Alabama. That year, we provided on-site logistical support.
More than ten years later, we have expanded our services to include:
- Providing logistical support in the selection of future ASALH Conference sites
- Coordinating all logistical arrangements with the conference hotel and all off-site event venues
- Managing the following conference vendors:
- Audio video (AV) companies
- Exhibit management companies
- Shuttle and bus transportation companies
- Coordinating all conference tours and off-site meal functions
- Maintaining all conference planning documents
- Serving as the primary on-site conference logistics coordinator
The success of our long-term relationship with ASALH is based on our bringing together the right people with the right skills and a common commitment to doing our part to help our African American Historical organizations survive and grow.
Association for the Study of African American Life and History
2008 – 2019, 2022 -